New York is a well organized city found along the Hudson River and Atlantic Ocean with several tourist attractions and landmarks. It is also one of the most visited cities or tourist destinations in America with attractions that would interest all ages from today’s kids to the youth of the older generation.
- Accommodation: When planning any trip the first and foremost requirement apart from the travel tickets and required visas is to book an accommodation. New York City hotels offer a range of choices to fit the varying budgets of individuals from across the globe. Also a careful examination and thorough search can land you in a decent hotel with a moderate expenditure.
- For the food lover in you: Coming to the food choices as there are people from various countries and cultures that make a living in the thriving New York City one can expect a range of cuisines to satisfy their appetite. With the spread of food choices available one would be left thriving for more. They may range from the Hyderabadi Biryani made to their taste to the modern days’ pastas, pizzas of Italy to the Chocolates of Swiss.
- Tourist attractions or places to visit: After the above two covered all that is left is to explore and experience the culture and soak in the magnificence of the city. When talking about the historical landmarks and places to visit there are few that come to mind right away like the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Empire Estate Building, Madison Square Garden but apart from these there are others with equal significance like Rockefeller center, Wall Street, United Nations Headquarters.
- Getting Around: One may now have selected the place they want to stay, have their food and places they would like to visit in the New York City and its neighborhood but may wonder how would they cover the places in the economical and faster ways. Well the city is well connected with the iconic yellow cabs that serve the people in the city in a convenient, reliable yet pocket friendly way. You can also select the public transport systems like buses or the subs to ride along and enjoy your vacation.
- Nightlife: New York City is also famous for its buzzing nightlife and a visit would never be complete without a round to one of the local bar or pub to experience it. Visit them during the happy hours for good deals on the drinks or during any sporting event to experience the stadium like atmosphere right at the comfort of the bar around the corner. Also just a city watch under the lights would fill you with enough awe to fall in love with the city.
Once we have covered the places of interest and places of historical significance in the New York City one would never see the city the same way and would definitely plan to give it multiple visit as and when time permits and explore more of it or to experience the magic over again.