Honeymoon destinations ought to be special than any other vacation as it is the time that you will want to cherish forever. Plan your trip to any of the following 5 tourist spots of India to experience the honeymoon of your dreams.
Live a regal life on your honeymoon at the Sun City of Jodhpur. This second largest city of Rajasthan is gorgeous with palatial palaces and mighty forts and also at the same time is not overcrowded with tourists; providing a perfect setting for the honeymoon couples.
- Things to Do: Surprise your partner by staying at a palace, enjoying the luxury and hospitality just like a Rajput royal. Check out the rustic life of the deserts at the villages; ride on camels or shop boutique apparels and exquisite handicrafts from the local markets.
- Best time to visit: October to March is the best time to visit Jodhpur as summers are extremely hot at Rajasthan.
There can be nothing more romantic than sailing off on a houseboat over the crystalline backwaters of Kerala. The sprawling greenery, the delicious food and the fragrance of spices will make your honeymoon eternal.
- Things to Do: Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurveda spa treatments or walk through the tea gardens of Munnar inhaling the fresh air in your Kerala Tour Package. The cold splashes of water of the Athirapally waterfalls greet you to the God’s Own Country, Kerala.
- Best Time to Visit: You can enjoy the beauty of Kerala best from November to March.
Now who can ignore the alluring beauty of Kullu Manali? Open your eyes as the sun peeps out from behind the snow capped mountains or get close to nature trekking through the dense woods of oak, pine, rhododendrons. The chilly weather of this hill station creates a perfect ambience for your honeymoon.
- Things to Do: Your visit to Kullu Manali is incomplete without a visit to Naggar Castle and the hot springs of Vashisht Baths. Spin the prayer wheels at the Tibetan monastery or enjoy the sight of joyous waterfalls at Rahalla.
- Best Time to Visit: Be here from November to February to enjoy the snow drizzles.
Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Darjeeling enthrals you with its sublime beauty. Encircled by the majestic Himalayan Range, Darjeeling is blessed with the bounties of nature.
- Things to Do: Witness the colours of the rising sun together at the Tiger Hills or enjoy a fun ride with your loved ones on the cute toy trains. Warm yourselves with the aromatic Darjeeling tea along with hot momos. The Rock Garden and Peace Pagoda are the prime attractions of the city.
- Best Time to Visit: September to January is the best time to visit Darjeeling if you want to enjoy your honeymoon in a snow wrapped hill station.
The blue waters of Lakshadweep beckon the hearts seeking space just for themselves. The quietness of the island is its attraction.
- Things to Do: Check out the dazzling corals at Agatti or boost your adrenaline kayaking at Kavaratti. Entertain your evenings with folk songs and dance programmes.
- Best Time to Visit: Lakshadweep is at its best from October to April.
Hence Incredible India brings to you some awesome places where you can just be yourself with your partner, far from the crowd.