If you are one of those who wish to reduce the financial stress, then this is the time to choose the right insurance policy. A proper insurance can help to reduce financial pressure and also keeps your future financially secure. There are a number of insurance policies which an individual can choose from, like the Life Insurance policy, Living Life Insurance policy, Medial Insurance, Auto Insurance and so on. These insurance policies come to one’s aid during difficult times. Let us in learn detail about some of the best insurance policies which can help reduce the financial stress. All you need to have is an insurance number or the policy number, and you can see wonders happening.
Life Insurance Policy: A life insurance policy is a must need for every individual. It comes with a number of benefits and there are two types of life insurance which are available to the clients. They are the Whole life and the Term life insurance policies.
· This is more affordable than the permanent insurance and still provides the needed financial protection.
· The premiums remain same for the entire term and so do the death benefits until specified by the client.
· The term life insurance policy is renewed till the insurer reaches a certain age as specified in the policy.
· These policies also offer various flexible payment options.
· The owner of the policy can also make use of the ‘return of premium’ clause.
Living Life Insurance policy: The Living Life Insurance policy can be termed as the modern insurance policy, in which the policy owner can make use of the benefits when alive. This is a new benefit which can be included with the life insurance policy at no extra cost.
· Additional benefit apart from the normal life insurance which can be used at the times of car accidents, cancer, or a stroke or some other critical illness.
· The insurance company pays the major amount from the death benefit in order to help the policy owner with the emergencies.
· As per the Cash Surrender value, the life Insurance company lends the money in situations like emergencies, college expenses and also weddings.
Auto Insurance: If you own an automobile, then it is always necessary to take up an Auto insurance policy. The benefit offered by this policy varies from state to state.
· Auto Insurance policy covers bodily injury liability, damage liability, collision coverage, coverage of medical payments and so on.
· Many of them also provide the Property damage liability which helps assistance for legal as well as other damage costs related to the vehicle.
· The medical payments cover the medical costs and this applies even if the person is injured while travelling in someone else’s car or vehicle.
· These auto insurance policies also provide premium discounts for the theft devices as well and one can also opt for extended coverage for others driving your vehicle with your permission.
Medical Insurance: Medical insurance is a must for any individual and his/her family. It provides the needed coverage at the time of the medical emergencies.
· Provides coverage during the time of medical emergencies.
· Most of the policies also cover pre and post treatment charges.
· Insurer can choose from various kinds of coverage based on the premium.
· Flexible payment option.
· Quick payouts and easy documentation at the medical centres and hospitals or clinics.
Funeral Insurance: Yes, you heard it right. Funeral insurance helps your family to meet the expenses in the event of the death of the policy owner. It helps to reduce the financial burden on your family after your demise.
· This insurance has guaranteed and fixed premiums.
· One can save up to 25% over the policy.
· The funeral covers are paid out quick.
· Very low premiums.
· Option to choose from various flexible cover with the choice of payments.
The above mentioned are some of the insurance policies which can help you lead a stress free life.